Dear Cat Doctor Clients,
As we are trying to do our part to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are currently only offering curbside service for all appointments. We are following CDC guidelines in clinic, including but not limited to: frequent disinfection of hands, surfaces and equipment, in addition to practicing social distancing. We ask that our clients do the same when we bring your kitty and/or supplies out to be picked up.
- We are continuing to see patients who are in need of medical care due to health issues at this time. This is by appointment only. As we are currently booked out pretty far in advance, there are circumstances that we are scheduling drop off appointments for patients that need to be seen sooner than what our schedule allows. This is being managed carefully as to not exceed the amount of patients per day that our doctors are able to see and still provide excellent care for.
- Once the initial inquiry for a drop off has been made, please be patient as it can require up to 48 hours for us to process your request for a drop off appointment. If it is an emergency and you do not feel it would be in the best interest of your cat to wait, there are emergency clinic options such as Summit in Tacoma at 253-983-1114, Blue Pearl in Tacoma at 253-474-0791 or Blue Pearl in Renton at 425-496-1000.
- Routine care services, such as annual health exams, are being booked out around 2 months. If you are concerned you will not be able to get prescription food or medications filled before your annual exam is needed, please give us a call to discuss the situation. We are accepting new clients at this time for routine care. Please remember, we are booking out about 2 months.
- Our retail section of the clinic is not open for indoor shopping at this time. Please give us a call and we can gather all the supplies you are needing and take your payment over the phone. Once you arrive at the clinic you can give us a call and we can bring your items outside for you to pick up.
- The Catnip Suites are open for boarding. We are asking that people do not bring personal items, such as beds or blankets, with their cat for boarding. Those will be provide on site for your kitties comfort.
Thank you for your continued support,
Doctors and Staff at The Cat Doctor